Christ United Methodist Church
6200 Gibson Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
Church Office: 255-1669
Email: [email protected]”
FaceBook:Christ United Methodist Church ABQ
They are so Welcome! Nursery is available with Sunday School for all ages.
Holy Week Events
Sunday, April 14 Palm Sunday,10:30 am Worship
Thursday, April 18 Maundy Thursday, 6:30 pm Worship
Friday, April 19 Good Friday, 6:30 Worship
Sunday, April 21 EASTER SUNDAY
6:30 Sunrise Service
7:30 Easter Breakfast
8:45 Communion Service
9:15 Sunday School
10:30 Worship Service
Noon Easter Egg Hunt
During Lent this year, we are offering a Lenten study based on the book Pauses for Lent: 40 Words for 40 Days by Trevor Hudson. The study will be led by Susan Ideus.
The sessions offered are:
• Tuesday evenings (6:30 pm) at the home of Dale and Darlene Leonard (2104 Father Sky St NE)
• Thursday evenings (6:30 pm) at the home of Charles and Kathryn Arning (1016 Dakota SE)
• Sunday — during the class that meets in the Old Parlor at 9:15 on Sunday mornings.
All sessions are open to anyone interested and you are welcome to join in at any session. Call the office (255-1669) if you have questions.
Sunday Service Times
Communion Service 8:45 AM (10-15 min)
SUNDAY SCHOOL 9:15 AM
WORSHIP 10:30 AM
The Spot Youth Group 3:00 PM
- The Spot Youth Ministry, Sunday 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Bell Choir Sunday 5:15
- Chancel Choir Sunday 6:30
- Good Medicine Way Monday 6:00—7:30
- Wednesday Night Worship & Study 6:30 pm
- Thursday Bible Study (MARK) 2:00 pm
- Majorie’s Food Pantry 1st Tuesday of the month 2:00pm
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast 1st Saturday of the month @ Copper Canyon
- Messy Church, 2nd Saturday of the month
MARJORIE’S FOOD PANTRY (1st Tuesday of the month 2:00pm)
WE HAVE A SHINE SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP!
Who are we helping?
We have elected to partner with Wilson Middle School and are excited to be able to
support the Wilson Wildcats!
We are also continuing to support both Whittier Elementary and Emerson
Elementary Schools by giving away free books. Children get to pick out books to take home and keep to inspire them to read more.
Above – CUMC in Action
Pastor Kim's Weekly Kolumn
March 19, 2019.